How may we help?
Chat with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or search our knowledge base below for commonly asked questions.Email Support
Learn more about our free member benefits that help you save money on your health care.
At-home Lab Testing
- Have questions about specific tests and scientific credibility?
- How do I use HSA benefits to pay for at-home lab testing?
- How long does the testing process take?
- Can I have my results faxed or emailed to me?
- How are these tests different from the ones I get from my doctor?
- Are at-home lab testing kits available outside of the U.S.?
- See all 10 articles
- Can I use the coupons at drive-thru pharmacies?
- If I already have insurance through my employer, can I still get discounts on prescriptions?
- Can I use First Dollar's RxSaver if I don’t have insurance?
- Do I need to have my First Dollar debit card with me to get prescription discounts?
- Why do pharmacies have different prices for the same medication?
- How do I transfer a prescription to a different pharmacy?
- See all 12 articles
Learn about your health savings account (HSA), tax benefits, and unique features found only in First Dollar.
- What if I already have an HSA?
- Why was my HSA application denied?
- What does it mean if my application for an HSA is “pending”?
- What are the requirements to open an HSA?
- How can you tell if you have a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- See all 17 articles
- What happens when I make a distribution from my HSA?
- When can I reimburse myself for a qualified medical expense?
- What's the connection between HSAs and health insurance premiums?
- What do I need to keep to justify spending money on a qualified medical expense?
- What happens if my distribution was a mistake? How do I fix it to avoid penalty?
- What happens if I use my distribution to pay for a non-qualified expense?
- See all 8 articles
- What happens if First Dollar goes out of business?
- Are HSAs tax-deductible at the state level?
- Can I move money from my 401k to my HSA?
- How do I "Establish" my HSA and when is it considered established?
- What happens to my HSA if I declare bankruptcy?
- What happens to my HSA if I get a divorce?
- See all 7 articles