Everlywell is not only the market leader in the consumer-initiated, at-home lab testing space, but they also strive to be a thought leader in the clinical community. For published research, they always anonymize, de-identify and aggregate data and seek supplemental data from customers for more qualitative aspects on an opt-in, voluntary basis only. Customer information is only shared with the third-party lab and physicians that are a part of our testing process, except where a customer has consented to sharing the information with one of Everlywell's enterprise partners.
Under no circumstance do they ever sell our customers' data, and they use state-of-the-art, bank-grade encryption to ensure data security.
Security safeguards used by Everlywell include the following:
- They do not host any servers or data. They leave that to the professionals - ClearData (HIPAA compliant platform).
- All data is stored using industry standard encryption methods (AES-256). This means data is encrypted at rest and in flight.
- They always use the latest technology and the latest security patch levels.
- They do not store credit card information in any database. Customers directly communicate with Stripe, which is PCI compliant when storing and processing credit card information.
- The Everlywell site is only accessible via HTTPS. This ensures a secure connection and interaction with our site at all times.