Health Savings Account
Learn about your health savings account (HSA), tax benefits, and unique features found only in First Dollar.
- What if I already have an HSA?
- Why was my HSA application denied?
- What does it mean if my application for an HSA is “pending”?
- What are the requirements to open an HSA?
- How can you tell if you have a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- See all 17 articles
- What happens when I make a distribution from my HSA?
- When can I reimburse myself for a qualified medical expense?
- What's the connection between HSAs and health insurance premiums?
- What do I need to keep to justify spending money on a qualified medical expense?
- What happens if my distribution was a mistake? How do I fix it to avoid penalty?
- What happens if I use my distribution to pay for a non-qualified expense?
- See all 8 articles
- What happens if First Dollar goes out of business?
- Are HSAs tax-deductible at the state level?
- Can I move money from my 401k to my HSA?
- How do I "Establish" my HSA and when is it considered established?
- What happens to my HSA if I declare bankruptcy?
- What happens to my HSA if I get a divorce?
- See all 7 articles