Learn what makes you eligible and how to open a First Dollar health savings account.
- What if I already have an HSA?
- Why was my HSA application denied?
- What does it mean if my application for an HSA is “pending”?
- What are the requirements to open an HSA?
- How can you tell if you have a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)?
- Do I have to get an HSA if I am on a High Deductible Health Plan?
- When am I eligible to open an HSA?
- Who is ultimately responsible for my HSA?
- How many HSAs can I have?
- If I have a family, can I still have a HSA?
- Can I have a joint-HSA with my spouse?
- Can non-dependent children open a separate HSA?
- I work for a non-profit. Can I have an HSA?
- I no longer have an HDHP. Can I use my HSA?
- Can I be covered under another insurance plan and still be eligible for an HSA?
- Can I make HSA contributions and distributions if I am eligible for VA medical benefits?
- What happens if I am enrolled in Medicare but still have an HDHP? Can I still have an HSA?