Learn how to withdraw HSA funds to pay for eligible expenses with tax-free savings.
- What happens when I make a distribution from my HSA?
- When can I reimburse myself for a qualified medical expense?
- What's the connection between HSAs and health insurance premiums?
- What do I need to keep to justify spending money on a qualified medical expense?
- What happens if my distribution was a mistake? How do I fix it to avoid penalty?
- What happens if I use my distribution to pay for a non-qualified expense?
- Can I pay for health insurance premiums tax-free with my HSA funds?
- If I have an HSA and I die, what happens? How do beneficiaries work?