Learn how you can deposit money to take advantage of long-term health savings.
- How do I deposit money?
- What’s the “last month” or “full-contribution rule”?
- How much can I contribute into an HSA?
- Who can contribute to my HSA?
- What happens if I contribute too much to my HSA?
- I am 55 or older. Is there a catch-up contribution I can make?
- Is there an income limit or restriction for contributing to an HSA?
- Can I rollover or transfer money from an IRA into a First Dollar HSA?
- What can I contribute if I enrolled in an HDHP mid-year?
- What am I allowed to contribute if I stop being covered under a HDHP midyear?
- What happens if my coverage type (individual or family) changes on my HDHP?
- I switched jobs and my new employer doesn't have an HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan). Can I still contribute to my HSA?
- Is it mandatory for employers to make contributions to employee HSA accounts?
- Can an employer contribute different amounts to different employees?
- Can I make contributions outside of my employer?
- Are contributions from my employer tax-deductible?